Fibroids Miracle™ - Email Mini Course
Email mini-courses managed by an autoresponder are one of the best methods to dramatically increase sales and build a loyal list of subscribers which you can maintain contact with and send both informational and promotional emails on a regular basis.
Since most visitors, regardless of how relevant your landing page is, will leave, never return and will never buy on their first visit, a well- constructed email mini course solves that problem.
A email mini course works like this:
1) On your landing page, you offer your visitor a free subscription to a 5-7 part online email course.
2) The visitor "opts in" (subscribes to your list) by giving their first name and email address.
3) You automatically send the visitor a pre-written email lessons and follow-up messages every couple of days using your autoresponder software.
Now you have gained your visitor’s permission, to maintain contact with him or her for as long you want to until they buy or decide to unsubscribe from your emails.
Using email course you can build up your opt-in list. This will give you the opportunity to promote not only one product but also other complimentary products and special offers down the road.
I have personally achieved the best results using 5-7 part Email Mini course. Here's how you should structure it to maximize results:
1) Use 5
separate articles as the lessons for your course. You can either construct your own articles or use the articles in our database. It wise to diversify the subjects of your articles (for example: day 1- the real cause of uterine fibroids, day 2- the connection between diet and uterine fibroids revealed, day 3- uterine fibroids drugs side effects exposed etc.)
2) Setup your autoresponder software to send out a lesson every other day.
3) Insert a follow-up message in between each lesson to make sure your subscribers received your previous lessons and to remind them of your future lessons.
Make sure you promote the program once at the base of each lesson and once at the end of each lesson. As always, don’t forget to insert your cloaked affiliate link at the end of each lesson.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me personally.
and affiliate manager